The perfect set up to discuss the innovations and dissect the implications of Affiliate Marketing. Initiated by IAMAI to bring Affiliate aka Performance Marketing industry together, providing educational sessions on the latest industry issues along with networking opportunities for affiliate marketers.
The India Affiliate Summit 2016 is designed to revolutionize the Affiliate marketplace in India. Spread across 2 days of networking & innovation, the Summit is segregated to provide you the opportunities to hobnob with fellow Affiliates & Brands alike, with the Affiliate Street being the main attraction.
India Affiliate Summit – Fact Sheet
No. of Exhibitors
No. of Speakers
No of companies participating
No of delegates
20000 sq ft.
sq ft. Area
THE AFFILIATE STREET 2016
A section completely dedicated to Affiliate marketers which gives you a chance to immerse, converse and disperse insights on performance-based marketing. Here’s your chance to experience the future of marketing!
With publishers, brands, ad networks, bloggers and agencies in attendance, the setup seeks to replicate a “marketplace” which will have ‘streets and vendors’ who’s main aim is to further a business’ opportunities through affiliate marketing.
This innovative setup is intended to encourage healthy competition and bring together the 1500+ delegates and 100+ companies at the Summit.
Plenary Session 1: Cracking the Affiliate Marketing Code
- From driving sales to building brands through affiliate marketing
- How to identify the right affiliates and incentivize them for improving the brand?
- How can affiliates position themselves to become an attractive proposition for brands & Networks?
Plenary Session 2: Synergizing Brand building and Affiliate marketing
- Aligning affiliate and marketing programs
- Should affiliate marketing teams be separate from digital marketing teams? Are there synergies?
- Fine art of balancing branding and affiliate marketing spend
Plenary Session 5: Reality Check: Pitfalls of Affiliate Marketing
- Click frauds, the elephant in the room? How can the same be improved?
- Affiliate marketing is not about lead conversion; it’s about lead generation
- Affiliate marketing not suited for all (if TG is offline)
- Common mistakes in affiliate marketing
Mobile Affiliate Marketing: World of Apps, Pops, re-directs & advertising
- Is targeting customer on mobile same as on web? What are the advantages & challenges?
- New costing like Pay/App down load, Pay/Review; are they effective?
- What are some of the mobile centric affiliate marketing tools?
- Attribution challenges in a multi-device scenario
Ordering its way to Growth: Affiliate for Ecommerce/Food tech
- Behaviour Tech and lead generation working together
- Blurring the digital divide: Integrating affiliate marketing across online & offline
- How to drive ROMI for ecommerce/Food tech companies using affiliates?
- Choosing the right affiliate strategy – Unattached, Relevant, or Involved?
- Identifying the right influencers and tools
- Balancing customer engagement and intrusion
- Optimizing spend and monitoring the right indicators